Microsoft Office 365 Security Solutions and Consulting
Proudly serving Flint since 1994
XFER Communications s your trusted, local provider of Microsoft Office 365 security solutions and support, including Microsoft Office 365 email security solutions, in the Flint, MI area. When you partner with us, you'll get expert support and consulting to find the right security for your Microsoft Office 365 environment. Contact us today for Office 365 security solutions.
Microsoft Office 365 helps you get it done
Office 365 is a subscription-based cloud suite of all the Microsoft applications that provide productivity. Microsoft even offers it at a budget-friendly price. By using Office 365, you can take your work with you anywhere. But with all the great benefits Office 365 offers, there are also some security concerns.
Office 365 security concerns and solutions
By design, cloud-based products have more security than traditional solutions. The provider simply has more resources to make them secure. However, Office 365 isn't perfect. Let’s take a look at some of the security issues and how Xfer Communications can solve them:
- Unauthorized file sharing.
1. By default, team members can share files with people outside of your company. If the file isn't protected, it's exposed to an attacker.
2. Xfer Communications can change the settings to allow file sharing only between those who need it.
- Privilege abuse.
1. Setting specific access isn't an easy task in Office 365. This leads to companies giving people more access than they need. In turn, it allows a hacker to use those privileges to steal your data.
2. Xfer Communications knows who needs access to what. We can implement the right controls to stop hackers from taking advantage of inappropriate access.
- Global admin account breaches.
1. An administrator account has global admin rights to change any setting in Microsoft Office 365. So, an attacker can compromise the account and do whatever they want.
2. We'll work with you to make sure the admin account has the proper passwords and security.
- Disabled audit logs.
1. Disabled audit logs could allow an attacker to hide his trail in the event of an attack.
2. We'll enable audit logging with the right settings to make sure you save the correct amount of data.
- Short log retention periods.
1. Audit logs are an important piece of investigating breaches. But Office 365 only retains logs for up to a year.
2. Xfer Communications will work with you to create a storage plan for your data.
Microsoft Office 365 email security solutions
Email is still a prime target for attackers too. It's important for your team to know how to spot a malicious email, but it's just as important to block as many incoming threats as possible. Xfer Communications offers security that can block a phishing attack, secure email gateways to filter out bad emails and encrypt messages to make sure they are safe from prying eyes.
Choose Xfer Communications
Don't leave your company vulnerable. Make it secure with Microsoft Office 365 security consulting. Xfer Communications' team of experts knows how to implement security in Office 365. We can keep your data safe while you take care of your customers.
When you partner with us, we'll take the time to find the right security solution for your Office 365 environment. Contact us today for more information on Microsoft Office 365 security solutions and consulting.